On page SEO Optimization is one activity that you must do every time you create a blog post. Why? Because if we don’t optimize our content with the best on page SEO optimization we simply guarantee that there will be no one reading our post.
Oh, you may think I am lying, right? But I don’t. Because by doing SEO optimization, we guarantee we know what we are writing about, we keep focused on the thing we want to share to our reader.
The Steps of doing On Page SEO Optimization
The steps of doing on page SEO optimization divided into three, preparation, execution and finally perfection. We will using SEO Content Helper WordPress plugin to make this optimization easier. With a little help from my SEO plugin I use here, SEO Ultimate.
On Page SEO optimization Preparation
- Pick the keyword you want your article to be appear on Google. Example keyword: create SEO optimized content, my previous post.
- Make sure you really know what you are planning to write! Picking a keyword doesn’t mean to be solely trying to fool Google, you must have the responsibility to deliver the real value to your reader. If you don’t really know that, I suggest that you to just STOP RIGHT NOW. Because if you proceeding I guarantee you will only write mediocre article no one want to read or even share.
On Page SEO Optimization Execution
- Start writing your post title, make sure it is engaging and have the focus keyword on it.
- SEO Content Helper has two keyword slots, where you can insert the main target keyword and the second target keyword on it. Just put that keywords there. This is the final On Page SEO optimization I did on the post I mentioned before.
- Write an interesting opening paragraph, this is the first step for you to keep your reader reading your article.
- Continue to write your engaging content until at least 500 words, with your focus keyword inserted carefully to some important part. These parts are: Post title, heading, and image alt tags.
- Use SEO Content Helper to keep on track of that keywords, save your post periodically to see what you need to do to improve it. Click on that SEO analyzer tab for detailed information.
- Make your post perfect, keep the main keywords balanced with the second keywords and the content in overall.
- Remember! Don’t ruin your post with repeating your keywords again and again, keep in mind to make it a pleasure for your reader to read the article.
Perfecting On Page SEO Optimization using SEO Ultimate
This perfection done by;
1). Creating a better title tag, where you can make it different with the post title itself. Tittle tag will appear on top of the browser window and Search Engine Result Page (SERP).
While the post title is what the user will see on top of your article. You can add up to 70 words here.
2). Write your meta description, this is the part of the words will be displayed beneath your post title on the Google’ SERP. You can write up to 140 words
My Review: How SEO Content Helper Helped On Page SEO Optimization
SEO Content Helper offer you with 2 keywords to be optimized, it is better than using Yoast SEO plugin that only offer one keyword. That a plus, though SEO content helper can’t help to create title tag and meta description like Yoast SEO and SEO Ultimate.
But that’s OK, since this is not how it means to be. Content Optimization is what it designed for. So I give 4 stars for SEO Content Helper.
Better on page SEO Optimization plugins for WordPress?
There is one WordPress SEO plugin that will replace them all, it can do on page SEO optimization better than SEO content helper, it also allow you to add title and meta description, rich snippet for review, event, product, people and recipes.
This WordPress plugin for on page SEO optimization, called SEOPerssor.
I use that plugin for creating this post. Even better, I get score about how good my SEO Optimization is.